The Hidden Pitfalls Of Purchasing Info Products With Resale Rights
By Buddy Clark
If you don't want to create your own digital products then purchasing information products with resale rights is a very good option for you. Although there are many products available, it it is essential that you are aware of the pros and cons involved in making the best decision for your business.
The main benefits of selling digital / info products are:
* Only pay the cost once as additional copies are free
* No physical products to store, package and deliver
* Instant zero cost delivery to your customers
* Order processing can be totally automated
Here are 4 easy ways to get your products:
* Earn commission as an affiliate selling someone else's product
* Purchase resale rights to someone else's product
* Hire someone to create them for you (Ghost Writer)
* Create your own ebooks
If you are not selling through affiliate links you will need to have your own mini-sales site to promote your products and download them to your customers.
Purchasing Resale Rights Products
This is by far the easiest way to find suitable products to sell from your mini sales website. There are many sites that offer products for sale with resale rights and you should have no difficulty in finding suitable products for your niche.
A simple Google search will identify hundreds of resale rights products. You should include your niche in your search to make the results more relevant e.g. "health resale rights products" (without the quotes of course). This search returned over 6 million results, so you can see that there is no shortage of potential resale rights products.
What's Good About Resale Rights Products?
* You pay once, then get to keep 100% of the profits
* Usually supplied with ready made mini-sales site
What's The Downside of Resale Rights Products?
* Lots of competition as many others selling the same product
* Competitors selling at cut prices can ruin your profit opportunities
* The market can already be saturated before you get started
Although there are some serious drawbacks, selling resale rights products is still a viable proposition, as most of the problems can be overcome.
Tips On Making Your Resale Product Unique
* Avoid products that have flooded the market and try and find ones that have limited distribution. They will cost more, but in the long run you can make a lot more sales and money from them.
* Combine with other products to create your own unique package.
* Customize the supplied mini-site to make it your own unique product.
The first thing you need to do is get some help in the form of step by step instructions and coaching videos designed specifically for newbies.
About the Author
Internet Business Buddy makes it easy for newbies to become successful internet marketers. Learn the insider secrets on how anyone can now make profits online. For a limited promotional period you can get a free copy of his life changing system (reports and video tutorials) by visiting the work at home opportunities website now.
Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/31016.html
|If you wish to add the above article to your website or newsletters then please include the "Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/31016.html" as shown above and make it hyperlinked.|
| Some other articles by Buddy Clark|