Celebrity Hair Styles - Think Before You Copy!
By Michael Barrows
Ever turn on the television and become instantly infatuated with the latest celebrity hair style sported by Jennifer Aniston or other highly-emulated celebrities? If so, you are not alone. In fact, most fashion trends actually begin after a celebrity has worn them and the same is true when it comes to celebrity hair styles.
Just think of Ashton Kutcher and how many men now wear his tousled celebrity hair style. How about Kate Winslet and all of her manifestations? The truth is that styling your tresses similar to a celebrity hair style is hot. But should you always turn to celebrities to find your latest style, and how can you mirror the celebrity hair style when celebrities have a staff of professionals catering to their every hair whim?
There are good reasons on both sides of the equation when it comes to choosing a celebrity hair style. For some, a celebrity hair style can be the perfect answer when they find themselves in a style slump. For others, choosing a celebrity hair style can be a big mistake. Here are just a few of the pros and cons when it comes to celebrity hair styles.
Why you should copy
1. Celebrities have access to some of the most talented and highest paid beauty professionals in the industry. While you may not be able to afford a consult with one of these style legends yourself, you have the perfect opportunity to see and emulate their work with a celebrity hair style.
2. For the most part, celebrities are on the cutting edge of fashion. When you choose a celebrity hair style, you do not have to worry about looking dated or being out of style.
3. C'mon let's face it. We look up to celebrities because they always look fashionable and beautiful. If you are looking for a celebrity hair style to pull your look together, then there is no better place to look than to the stars.
Why not to copy
1. Celebrities are seen by virtually everybody, and when a new celebrity hair style causes a sensation, you can be sure that everyone will be trying to emulate it. So, while you may be thinking that you are going to look sensational with your new celebrity hair style, you may end up looking like a copy cat.
2. Celebrities do not have to choose easy styles because they have hair stylists and make-up artists solely dedicated to making them look beautiful. On the other hand, you probably do not. So, be careful not to choose a celebrity hair style that will have you pulling out your hair when you have to spend hours keeping it up.
3. Stylists to the stars choose particular celebrity hair styles for their clients because they are perfect for their face shape and type and texture of hair. Not everybody can pull off every style. Be careful not to choose a celebrity hair style that makes you look ridiculous.
While there are pros and cons to everything, choosing a celebrity hair style should be something that you give some thought to before making a final decision. Not everyone is worth millions, but you can look like you are if you choose your celebrity hair styles wisely.
About the Author
Michael Barrows' website gives great advice for good hair. Get your free ebook packed with hair style and hair care tips and advice, visit the great hair care website
Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/17837.html
|If you wish to add the above article to your website or newsletters then please include the "Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/17837.html" as shown above and make it hyperlinked.|
| Some other articles by Michael Barrows|
|Baby Name Meanings|
Speaking as a Michael (a Hebrew name, meaning "Who is like God"), I'm really proud of my name. And I think that I - mostly ...
Essential Hair Accessory Tips
In the 80s, the hair accessory was invaluable. Almost every style involved some sort of hair accessory or embellishment to really set it off. Today, the hair ...
Medium Hair Styles Don't Have To Be Boring
Not too long and not too short, the medium hair style is perfect for just about everyone. From the straight and limp to the thick and naturally curly, you can be sure that there is ...
The Shocking Truth About Female Hair Loss
When you talk about genetic hair loss most people think about the most common form of hair loss: male-pattern baldness. This is the type of hair loss that is passed on genetically to offspring ...
Wigs: The Good, The Bad And The Ridiculous
While many people purchase a wig to change their style or to create a dramatic look for a special night, others ...
Top Tips For Choosing The Right Hair Dryer
If you have been shopping for a new hair dryer lately, you were no doubt confronted with a wide range of choices. From inexpensive conventional hair dryers that cost about $10 ...