Affiliate Program Review
By Tony Pescatore
Before you join an affiliate program you should do a little research about which affiliate program you intend to join into and promote. It's better to find out a few answers beforehand then once you're in full swing promoting it.
Doing an affiliate program review you firstly find out if it cost you anything to join. If there is are charge I would look elsewhere considering most are without doubt free of charge.
I usually choose my affiliate programs from Clickbank, they have thousands of information product vendors. Information products include e-books, audio teleconferences, video tutorials, and software which are all in digital form not physical. When choosing your affiliate program go to Clickbank Marketplace and look for the following factors of an affiliate program.
What is the commission paid I would go for 50 % plus if under 50% I would want to find out why otherwise I cross it off my list of affiliate program review recommendations.
How much have the affiliates earned per sale in the past taking refunds into consideration.
How many of the sales are referred by affiliates. If the % is 60% that means 60% of the sales are made by the affiliates and the other 40% by the product vendor's own promotion.
The gravity, which is how popular the product, is - how many have being sold recently by affiliates. The number is not a real number so if the gravity of 200 does not mean 200 affiliates have sold the product recently but to put it in perspective the higher the gravity the more popular it is.
Another point of doing an affiliate program review is the sales page which is the view pitch page at Clickbank. Read it does it really interest you does it grab the visitor's interest at an emotional level.
These are some of the questions that needed answering first before you decide which affiliate program to join. Try to get familiar with the many important aspects that your chosen program should have before promoting them. One last note it's always easier to promote something that you a passionate about but make sure it is worth promoting financially for you.
Affiliate Program Review
About the Author
I learnt the way to make money on the net is to invest in yourself. Go to the number 1 resource for free, independent reviews of the hottest money making opportunities and programs www.tpescatore.com/ For more information on absolutely everything to do with affiliates go to www.tpescatore.com/affiliate/
Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/49939.html
|If you wish to add the above article to your website or newsletters then please include the "Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/49939.html" as shown above and make it hyperlinked.|
| Some other articles by Tony Pescatore|
|Two Steps To Credit Card Debt Elimination|
For credit card debt elimination generally there are two recommendations the first is controlling the expenditures and the second is consolidating debt. For the recommendations of the two ...
How To Start Fixing Your Credit Repair Ratings
If your aim is to repair your credit rating you might evaluate many aspects before you begin on building your ...
How To Eliminate Credit Card Debt
Credit cards are no longer considered a luxury they rule our lives. Purchasing goods and services with credit is so easily ...
The Business Of Affiliate Marketing
One of the most popular businesses around today is the business of affiliate marketing. More and more people are promoting affiliate products.
What this means is affiliate marketing is about the promotion of products with ...
Acne Does Respond Well To Early Treatment
Acne can affect eighty percent of people even babies but mostly affects people from there teenage years right up to there thirties. It can be an uncomfortable and embarrassing skin condition.
The cures for acne ...
How To Choose The Correct Adware Removal Program
Today there is about 90% of all PC's infected with spyware and adware. Spyware and adware programs slow down the speed of your PC by cluttering up your hard drive ...