Sedu Hair Style & Sedu Flat Iron Center
By Rachmat Noer Tjandra
Have decided to change your hair style to sedu? Go to book your appointment with you hair stylist at the salon and ask for a Sedu makeover. You also can do this style by yourself at home. Just in case you are wondering if it is really this easy... yes it is, but you might want to practice using your flat iron while it is cold until you get used to the feel and weight of the tool.
Things You Need for make Sedu Hair Style are a blow hair dryer, a Sedu flat iron, hair sectioning clips, a heat-protective spray, wide-toothed comb. Here are some steps to make your Sedu Style perfect:
1. Wash your hair to clean your hair. Dirt or grease left in the hair will be cooked by the heat of the sedu flat iron and the damage made is inevitable.
Spray a heat-protective spray in your hair which prevent your hair be damaged by the heat of the straighteners or irons. Spray it over the entire length of your hair.
2. Fully dry your hair until 100 % dry using a blow hair dryer. Damp or wet hair is fragile and can break off when heat is applied.
Make sure that you aim the direction of the hair dryer downwards so you can keep the hair lying flat. Keeping the hair flat leaves your hair shinier as more light can reflect from your hair.
3. Comb through your hair with a wide-toothed comb - the wide comb is used so static is not created in your hair. Hold on to the comb for the next step.
4. Split your hair into equal sized sections. Depending on the thickness of your hair you may end up with between 4 and 10 sections. Start with the hair closest to your neck and work up to the top of your head. You will find that the more sections of hair you split up the straighter your hair will be at the end.
5. Once you have split up your hair take your first section and turn on your hair straighteners or irons. Starting at the top of the hair section pull the straighteners down towards the floor. Do this fairly slowly. The slower you go the straighter the hair will be and the longer the style will stay in your hair. Going slow will also limit any heat damage that could occur on your hair.
6. Once your first section of hair is straight repeat the process on all sections until all your hair has been straightened.
7. If you are satisfy with your new appearance of your hair you can spray some shine conditioner all over your hair or use a sculpting gel that makes it shiny. If you're not satisfy with how your new hair simply continue straightening your hair until you achieve the style you desire.
Remember that straighteners and flat irons can also create curls and waves - be creative and work that style
For more information let's visit Sedu Hair Style & Flat Iron Center @ http://seduhairstylenflatiron.rachieta.com/
About the Author
Sedu Hair Style and Flat Iron Consultant - http://seduhairstylenflatiron.rachieta.com
Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/48476.html
|If you wish to add the above article to your website or newsletters then please include the "Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/48476.html" as shown above and make it hyperlinked.|