8 Steps to Drive More Traffic & Monetize Your Web Site
By Edison Guzman
1) Research and find the best keywords/phrases to use for your product or service. Even though you already have keywords on your web site, you should constantly research better, more effective words in order to get maximum market penetration.
2) Create additional web sites under different domain names with the right keywords and plenty of articles. You can either write the articles yourself and optimize them for each key phrase, or research article feeder sites such as articlefeeder.com and get pre-written, royalty-free articles from there. Search engines love content sites, and this is one good way to drive traffic to your site.
3) Create a blog at www.Yahoo.com, as well as www.Blogger.com and www.OnlineBusinessCommunity.com in order get higher search engine ranking. Make sure that you add an article a day for 21 days to each of the blogs. Also ensure that each article is keyword optimized and that you link each article back to your main web site.
4) Each time you post an article to the blog, submit it to other online article directories. The more directories you submit to, the better it will be for you. Google the phrase "article directories" and you'll get a couple of hundred web sites to submit them to.
5) Open an account with Google Adsense and add Google Adsense ads to the blogs as well as the articles you post to your new web site in order to create a new monthly revenue. (This can offset any expenses incurred monthly)
6) Become an affiliate for other companies offering products in your industry and add the affiliate links to your article web sites. Once the sites are indexed, you'll drive traffic to your site as well as earn residual income if anyone purchases through those links. (This will offset your monthly hosting/maintenance fees)
7) Grab your web site visitor's e-mail address in order to create a relationship with them and sell them your own products, or your affiliate's products.
8) If you don't have your own physical product, create one. You'll have much more credibility and will get more sales this way. (If you market it correctly)
I hope the above will help in starting a constant stream of traffic to your web site, but if you're truly serious about driving massive traffic to your site in as little time possible, you must get the only Internet Marketing course I recommend on-line today. You can pick up a copy of this course at www.eTrafficSecrets.com, but be warned that you have to agree NOT to share the strategies you learn from that course. This is part of their purchase agreement.
About the Author
If you are serious about attracting more customers and growing your company with existing customers, visit http://www.HowToAttractCustomers.biz for more free articles.
Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/49366.html
|If you wish to add the above article to your website or newsletters then please include the "Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/49366.html" as shown above and make it hyperlinked.|