Things To Know About Yoga
By Javier Fuller
Yoga in true sense is described as a system that is scientific in nature. It has a spiritual touch and was a practice that originated in India. Yoga is derived from a Sanskrit word, Yoke.
Yoga provides you with physical and mental peace. Yoga is a pure form of exercising. It requires obedience to its certain rules and principles from your side. Like any other procedure, if these
rules are not followed then more harm than good can be caused to you.
So if you really want to take benefits from this impeccable exercising type, it is advisable for you to follow its proper methodology. There are certain things that you should keep in mind:
1. Practicing yoga has no particular time. All depends on your convenience. But it is generally said that if you start your day with a good yoga session, your whole day is full of energy. But
whatever time you choose, you should stick for that time. Yoga helps only if it is practiced regularly at a regular time. Irregular practice will not give you any good results. Start by practicing
15 minutes and then gradually increase the time period to an hour.
2. After fixing the time, the next important thing that follows is the place where you intend to do it. The place of practicing yoga should be neat and clean. Prefer doing yoga under the open
sky. If finding a good open place is not possible for you, then you should opt for a place that it airy. Do not change the place regularly. Stick to place for a long time. Practice it alone if
3.There are some other concerns also involved while practicing yoga. It should be done empty stomach. A stomach full of food won't help. Yoga does help a lot in improving your health, but to get
more better results, you should follow a nutritious diet plan.
4. You should practice yoga continuously. Always give yourself some breaks of six to eight seconds between any two asanas. Proper breathing is also very important while practicing yoga. So
inhale enough air. Take enough rest at the completion of a particular asana or session. Of the complete time you spend in practicing yoga, it is advisable to take rest of 1/4th of the
5. If you are tired from the excessive physical work that you did the whole day or have any other physical pain, you should avoid doing yoga. Also wear neat and light clothes while going for yoga.
It is also advisable for you to avoid taking excessive alcohol, tea or coffee before the session.
6. Another important thing. While practicing yoga try to keep your mind free from any kind of worries and anxiety. Forget your all worries.
7. One note of caution for women. They should not practice yoga while on their menstrual cycle. Pregnant women should also take caution.
About the Author
To read more articles on yoga, and yoga postures visit http://www.therealyoga.com/
Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/45250.html
|If you wish to add the above article to your website or newsletters then please include the "Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/45250.html" as shown above and make it hyperlinked.|
| Some other articles by Javier Fuller|
|Go Proactive To Treat Your Acne|
Much ado about nothing! That's what you feel at times, when you read thousands of pages about treating acne. You get totally confused by having a look at the multitude of ...
What Is So Special About Proactive Acne Solution?
What a strange name for this lesion-- Comedo. It comes and does its job! You do not know when it comes, because it is invisible to the naked eye. It quietly lies below the skin, ...
Popping Pimples: Desired Or Condemned?
You think you have a beautiful face. Actually you have. Acne attack has come like a bolt from the blue. You thought that such things can never happen to you. You are frustrated ...
Stop Smoking Products-Patch: Acquiring Smoking Cessation Help
Who is the main enemy of a smoker? It is the nicotine, which is no ordinary addiction. It consists of 4000 poisonous elements and 40 of them are linked with cancer disease. ...
How To Help A Child With Stress
If you think that you can ever frame a perfect set of rules to control children, you are mistaken. Give them maximum freedom for that is the real way to control ...
Acupuncture: The Accepted Treatment For Acne!
Total causes relating to acne are unknown. The real, definite remedies to acne are also unknown. There is a big orchestra of remedies to acne however. Every musician takes out a different tune, and thinks that he ...