By Harish Rathi
Dress for Success -
Few clothing accessories denote style and luxury as silk ties can. Silk Ties add a special sheen to a mans suit offering both visual interest and personal expression. Other Materials may be used in the manufacturing of ties but silk has a built in cache of expense and glamour. Silk ties benefit from the richer dyes used by silk producers and the expertise of high end designers. Fashion experts often coordinate tailored suits with appropriate silk ties for effect.
Business fashion experts say the choice of tie can reflect the wearers personality or preferred image. Silk ties offer very bold color schemes and pattern which imply power or security. These ties can also be coordinated with dress shirts to give the impression of organization and personal neatness.
Silk can be printed or woven. Woven silk tends to be thicker and you will often see a fabric weave running through it.
How to clean a Silk Tie:
1. Act immediately
2. Resist the temptation to expose a silk tie to water
3. Use a white paper towel to dab a small amount of stain remover onto the stain
4. Blot with the paper towel.
5. Have the tie professionally dry- cleaned if you haven't gotten rid of the stain.
Care and Storage:
1. Treat your ties with a specialized fabric protection spray before wearing them.
2. Avoid tie- threatening situations such as open soup bowls, ketchup or mustard packets and babies.
3. Loosely roll ties to store them, rather than hanging them. Tie rolls should be loose to avoid wrinkling, hanging ties can leave creases.
Buying the Right Tie:
To begin with you first need a quality tie made up of 100% pure silk to accomplish that job. As a perfect person you are generally expected to wear a plain colored non- distracting tie with your suit e.g.: in dark red or dark blue color. A crooked tie projects a sloppy look and says the same about the skills and abilities. Therefore it's important to focus on the tie knot as well.
1. Buy a quality conservative 100% pure silk tie.
2. Practice how to tie the four in hand tie knot and make sure that the tie's widest end is roughly at the upper edge of your belt.
3. Use a tie bar to attach your tie to your dress shirt.
Remember wearing a quality silk tie properly tied and fastened is probably the fastest way to improve the overall appearance and doubling your chances of leaving a favorable impression.
About the Author
About the Author
Mr. Harish Rathi is the Director of Kpr Silks Ltd. and he can be reachable via email at email@example.com
Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/44996.html
|If you wish to add the above article to your website or newsletters then please include the "Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/44996.html" as shown above and make it hyperlinked.|
| Some other articles by Harish Rathi|