Bad Credit Mortgage Traps
By Julian Thornton
Make no mistake. It's a real jungle out there in the world of bad credit, and when you are suffering from financial problems you're fair game to some. Sounds scary right? It needn't be if you familiarise yourself with the surrounds and get to know the traps, so you can see them from a mile away and avoid them like the plague!
The Traps and Tips for Avoiding Them
Bad credit mortgages are certainly an attainable possibility. Nobody knows that better than credible bad credit experts, who meet so many people each day, all suffering from a range of acute financial problems. In the jungle, they're a trusted guide. The bad credit experts who are good at what they do get to know their clients, and show them how they can get a mortgage that works for them. They keep their clients safe from harm. That's great comfort no doubt, however there are traps in the jungle of bad credit which you need to steer clear of if you're venturing into uncharted bad credit territory, and here they are:
• Missing a payment: Sure, it's possible to have tight times, however make sure you don't miss a payment. This is especially important in the first two years of your bad credit loan – this is what you could call a probationary period. Once you get through it, you benefit from a lower interest rate. If you miss a payment during probation, your two year probationary period starts again. Avoid this trap! A credible bad credit mortgage expert will provide you with a plan, so you can avoid tight times.
• Over borrowing: This can happen with bad credit loans believe it or not, and normally it is attributed to a bad credit mortgage specialist who perhaps isn't as well-versed and experienced in the area as they should be. Any good bad credit specialist will spend time, carefully assessing your financial situation to determine what you can and cannot afford. Choose a reputable bad credit mortgage expert to avoid this trap!
• Paying too high interest: As you can guess, inexperienced, less-than-credible bad credit specialists will cut corners and miss the important details of your financial situation – the details that determine what you can and cannot afford. Some of them will cut corners talking to lenders as well, and take the first offer, without comparing it with others. As a result people may get a high interest loan they cannot afford. Avoid this trap by working with an experienced, reputable bad credit mortgage expert.
• Broker that doesn't check your credit file: Your credit file accounts for all loan applications that have been lodged on your behalf, and will advise of approvals and rejections. A good broker will check this, to make sure they are familiar with your situation and the applications that have been lodged on your behalf. A broker who doesn't check could do damage to your credit file, because there may be knock backs (again) if the broker lodges an application with a lender a broker may have already approached on your behalf. Again, avoid this trap by choosing a reputable bad credit mortgage expert.
• Panicking and Shopping Around: Multiple loan applications on your credit file raises the alarm bells, because it looks like you may have a problem securing credit. Avoid this by choosing a bad credit mortgage expert who knows what they are doing!
• Bad credit brokers who exploit people: Beware – they are out there! Choose your bad credit broker carefully and only work with ones that are credible who have helped many people time and time again.
Find Your Guide Now!
If you're wandering through the jungle of bad credit, you need a guide, so you can find your way out to greener pastures! Reputable bad credit mortgage experts can help you find your path to good credit, a mortgage and financial security today! Do something about your situation, because every minute alone in the jungle maximises your chances of being bitten by the rogue lions!
© Julian Thornton, Designer Mortgage Solutions Pty Ltd, 2006.
About the Author
Julian Thornton is a Melbourne-based mortgage specialist who owns and operates the highly successful Designer Mortgage Solutions Pty Ltd. Although specializing in the field of bad credit mortgages and debt elimination, Julian can help anybody into their own home and prepare them for financial success.
Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/44075.html
|If you wish to add the above article to your website or newsletters then please include the "Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/44075.html" as shown above and make it hyperlinked.|
| Some other articles by Julian Thornton|