Start to take control of your Life! 5 simple steps to your Success!
By Trent Snodgrass
Do you feel like you are running in circles with your life, and you can't seem to straighten it out? Do you feel that you are doing everything in your power to succeed, however aren't getting the results you were hoping for?
If so, you're not alone. Many people on this earth share this feeling with you. In fact, a very large percentage of the population struggles to keep their head above water with the consistent pressures of their J.O.B., Family, Finances, and "Unfulfilled Successes". There seems to be this unspoken force that drives people to the depths of false promises and mediocrity. An idea that we should all have to break our backs, in order to make a buck.
At one point, I too felt this force pinning me down to the point where I couldn't stand it anymore. I started to search in hopes to find a better way. To find some kind of light that would show me the way to success and relieve this unbearable pressure.
Through my studies and development, it appeared to me that this "force", was nothing other than my own Mind! Beliefs that I had picked up as a youngster and held on to were holding me back in my successes of today. This has proved to be a very valuable find, for I now know that success has always been there, however "I" had to be there, in my mind, before it was revealed to me.
Success is a choice, and so is failure. You have this choice everyday. Whatever is going on in your life right now is a direct result to the choices that you have made in the past. The good news is that everyday, is indeed, a new day!
Are you taking the right actions to be successful?
If you truly desire success, you'll want to implement these Five simple recommendations into your daily schedule.
1. Daily Meditation/Visualization of Goals – Specific goal setting and daily review; visualize your Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely (S.M.A.R.T.) goals with the emotion as if you have already have attained them.
2. Daily Income-Producing Activities – You can choose to be doing something that will produce revenue right now, if you are just thinking about it or trying to get everything lined up, you are just wasting time.
3. Study Personal Development – On a daily basis too; you can get plugged into the study of personal development, if you do not, you simply become a reflection of what you are plugged into (news media, negative friends and anything else that can bring you down) you are a product of what you allow into your mind.
4. Mastermind With Other Leaders - Have mentors and a coach; people that are having success in the area you want to succeed in. This will keep you on track and focused.
5. Cultivate the Expectation of Leadership – Leaders lead by example and do not look back and dwell on their failures. Expect excellence from yourself first and do the things you need to do on a daily basis. Then you can expect the same from others; people will become successful and contribute to your success by your influence and example.
Once you start to implement these components into your daily schedule, you will find that that "force", that was weighing you down, becomes a lot lighter, and what you desire will start to manifest. Remember, it's your choice!
To Your Success!
About the Author
Trent Snodgrass is a home business owner that has assisted others in reaching financial success. For more information visit: http://www.livenlife.com/trentandjen
Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/43435.html
|If you wish to add the above article to your website or newsletters then please include the "Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/43435.html" as shown above and make it hyperlinked.|