The Five-Step Process of Permission Email Marketing
By Ryan Allis
There is a simple five-step process in putting a successful permission-based email marketing campaign in place. This process is reviewed below.
1. Start using a permission-based email marketing software that allows you to easily create newsletters, automatically manage subscribes, unsubscribes, bounces, and view reporting statistics like opens and clickthroughs.
2. Decide on the type and frequency of email communication you will be sending. We recommend sending at least a monthly newsletter. You can certainly send multiple newsletters if you sell different types of products. You can also send promotional messages offering a discount or coupon for a product or service.
3. Add a sign-up form to your web site so you can start collecting subscribers and import any existing lists of subscribers that have already requested your communications. It is generally also safe to import the names of anyone who has done business with you in the past year, provided you will be sending content relevant to what they purchased.
4. Create a good email template by using a template provided within the email software, having your in-house team create one, or using the custom design services of the email software company.
5. Develop quality relevant content for your newsletter or message and send it out to your list. Continue sending your newsletters, announcements, or promotions with consistent frequency. As your list grows, you will notice increased traffic (and if applicable, increased sales) on the day of and the days following an email send.
By providing quality relevant content you will succeed in keeping your brand mindshare at the front of the mind of your customers and cement strong relationships with your subscribers.
If you stick with sending relevant, high quality content-rich emails on a consistent basis to persons who have requested to receive your emails, you will increase your prospect to customer conversion rates and customer lifetime value at a fraction of the of the cost of traditional methods and take advantage of the best type of marketing possible—free marketing through authentic customer word-of-month.
About the Author
Ryan Allis is a well known author who writes articles and CEO of Broadwick Corporation,
providers of Email marketing software IntelliContact Pro.For additional information on Email marketing
for more tips, ideas and solutions about email marketing please visit
Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/35738.html
|If you wish to add the above article to your website or newsletters then please include the "Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/35738.html" as shown above and make it hyperlinked.|
| Some other articles by Ryan Allis|
|Why Email Marketing Matters|
According to a study by the Winterberry Group, email marketing brings in $15.50 per dollar spent This is about 17% more than ...
The Essential Email Marketing Glossary
ASP - Application Service Provider. ASP's provide internet based software.
Access - Database software. Part of the Microsoft Office Suite. Organizations often store ...
The Axiom of Value
For the last 100 years, companies have relied on traditional advertising in the form of catchy jingles, TV commercials, billboards, print ...
Why Surveying Matters
What is the single most important thing you can do as a business owner? That is a question that this week I think I have found an answer to. The answer? Keep your ear to the ...