5 Easy Ways to Increase Your Business Using a Toll-Free Number
By Katherine Hansen
Toll-free numbers allow customers to contact your business without them having to pay for their call. Studies have shown that consumers are more likely to call a business with a toll-free number than those who only have a long-distance number, and 90% of Americans say that they use toll-free numbers. By following these five easy steps, you can discover for yourself how a toll-number can help your business grow.
1. Expand your market. Toll-free numbers allow you to use the same number for receiving local toll and state-to-state calls. This gives you the opportunity to market your business nationwide. Even if you don't provide service in certain areas, toll-free numbers have the flexibility to block calls from those areas.
2. Advertise your number. Toll-free numbers lend an air of legitimacy and professionalism to your business. By using a toll-free number, your business may appear larger and more established to the consumer which will make him/her trust you more.
3. Initiate a direct response mechanism for impulse buyers. By allowing your customers an avenue to immediately react to your company's efforts calling for their action, this prompts significant increases in phone orders. It has been found that these buyers generally order more merchandise and higher ticket items nearly every time they call.
4. Qualify your buyers. Toll-free numbers enable your business to use time more efficiently and effectively. With a toll-free number, you know that someone who has called your business is already interested in what you have to offer. You spend less time trying to find interested prospects and let the number find them for you.
5. Analyze your call detail. Toll-free numbers allow you to track calls and access all of a call's details such as the number, time, date and duration of every call. This information cannot be blocked and is an excellent tool for generating leads which can lead to more sales.
About the Author
Business Writer for Necc Telecom Inc., Katherine Hansen shares with you very useful information on telecom and long distance services, for free.
Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/33774.html
|If you wish to add the above article to your website or newsletters then please include the "Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/33774.html" as shown above and make it hyperlinked.|
| Some other articles by Katherine Hansen|
|1-800 Call Mom-and-Dad|
There is no reason for college students not to call home to their families as often as they want and ...
Why do I need a long-distance carrier?
Many people wonder why their telephone company charges different prices for different types of long-distance calls. Doesn't this mean that customers can get charged a lot on all of their long-distance calling service since every ...