Watch Your Ezine Subscription grow With Online Auctions
By Pradeep Aggarwal
Online Auctions are often called the "Entrepreneurs Dream', because it is the easiest and the cheapest way to make money. And who doesn't want to make money and grow rich? The online auction giant eBay has more than a million hits a year. And these are targeted customers. Unlike the regular auctions, in online auctions the customers are already there and they will come to you provide you go about it the right way. So how do you build your ezine subscription list with online auctions? Here are a few hints-
1. Decide who your targeted customers for your ezine are. For example if you are selling herbal health products, then customers who are interested in computers wont be looking at your site.
2. Choose the correct category for your products. To get an idea how to do this you can visit one the online auction sites. For example if you are selling leather belts, you can list it under apparel and accessories. Again, you have to list if it is for men or women.
3. Then you have to offer your item to the customers. To do this successfully you have to describe your product in a very positive and seductive way? How do you do this? List out the different colors of leather belts available, different sizes of belts. Offering a guarantee is also a sure way to make people know that you are genuine. You can also use positive feed back for previous customers who have bought the product from you.
4. A picture speaks a thousand words. So make sure you have good photographs of the product, so that customers can have n idea of the product that they are going to get.
5. Make sure that your product is listed with a very attractive headline. As the space for headlines is small in online auctions you have to express a lot with very few words.
6. Work in references and links throughout your sales copy to your ezine. Mention your ezine many times throughout your online auction site. Put your listing on some of the biggest online auction sites on the Internet. Some of the big online auction sites charge for a listing but it is free on smaller online auction sites.
Some of the online auction sites are listed below—
Once your ad is put up then it is time for you to put up your feet and relax. Your ad will create a steady stream of subscribers for your ezine.
About the Author
Pradeep Aggarwal is an Internet Entrepreneur and a leading Online Business consultant, He has conducted many workshops and seminars across the world empowering people on How to start money-making Home Based Business. He also provides niche Website Promotion Tools for internet marketing
Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/29144.html
|If you wish to add the above article to your website or newsletters then please include the "Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/29144.html" as shown above and make it hyperlinked.|
| Some other articles by Pradeep Aggarwal|
|Hypnosis-The Relationship between Yoga, Meditation, and Self-Hypnosis|
Though no one knows the exact origin of yoga, meditation and self-hypnosis, one thing is certain, that they are more than thousands of years old. Eminent scholars are of the ...
Hypnosis – Money and 3 Major Motives of Our Lives
The purpose of all life is development and enrichment. Every Human Being, in fact, every living thing, has an inalienable right to all the development to which it is capable.
3 Positive Steps to discover the purpose of life.
In this article we will discuss the concept of life and its underlying principle. We will be going through a step by step procedure, exploring your feelings and options, and by the end of ...
The Art of Breathing - Your First Key to Unlimited Energy
Yes, breathing is an art, and it is a very scientific art. The act of breathing is much more than inhaling and exhaling air. It triggers off a whole chain ...