Proven #1 Best Home Based Business Idea
By Dr. Roberto A. Bonomi
To drive your Home Based Business Idea to success, you need to know the secrets, tips, and tricks of the Home Based Business, and once you learn them, you need to handle your Home Based Business Idea in a way that can be duplicable, in order to have a downline that does the same that you do (if you belong to a MLM Network).
Most of people haven't got a clear Home Based Business Idea and know nothing or almost nothing about MLM Networks, they just like the idea of having a second income stream, and many dream with saying good bye to their boss and become their own boss, and that's why they would like to give their Home Based Business Idea a try.
HOME BASED BUSINESS BUILDING STEPS
* First you have to decide if you want to have Your Own Home Based Business or join one of the Best Home Base Business Affiliate Programs on The Net, and most of all you need a Good Sponsor
* Then you have to create The Best Easy Home Business Site you can create
* Choose The Right Price for your products or services
* Learn How to Manage Your Home Based Business Idea
* Write the best Headlines for your promotion campaign
* Learn how to use Words That Sell
* Write The Best Ads, ads that sell!
* Put Free Classifieds
Once your Home Based Business Idea is built and working, start joining new members to your downline, and Follow Up your prospects until they become clients
* Finally Build and Train Your MLM Downline and affiliates and teach them to repeat what you have done!
As you can see is all as easy as to read all our web pages, and once you have your own down line, tell them to do the same.
IMPORTANT TOPICS TO REMEMBER
YOUR HOME BASED BUSINESS IDEA MUST BE WORTHWHILE AND MUST BE YOU!
Your idea of a home business will be a good Home Based Business Idea when you choose something people will pay for, but your work at home must be something you love to do, if you choose it just because it's a good business, unless you're a very cold blooded person, it won't be easy.
If you enjoy your job, not only will be a good Home Based Business Idea, it will be a hobby!
So "What People Will Pay For?"... That's easy to answer, they will pay for what they need!
And how can you know what's people's best Home Based Business Idea?... You can't know what everybody needs, (unless you plan to teach how to earn money), but you know what YOU need!
So just focus on your needs and offer to others what you would like to find as an easy Home Based Business Idea.
This won't be good for everybody but will be good for people like you. And you'll be working with an easy Home Based Business Idea built with the things you like and believe.
So your Home Based Business Idea should be something you love to do (AND you know how to do), think in your hobbies and interests and you'll be in the right truck.
And if you don't feel so sure in anything that you love, you only need a little help to discover how to have an easy Home Based Business Idea with YOUR knowledge!
YOUR HOME BASED BUSINESS IDEA SHOULD GIVE YOU AS MUCH AS YOU DESERVE!
So you worked a lot to offer the best Home Based Business Idea there is? Then don't sell yourself short!
You deserve to charge the right price!
Of course no one automatically knows what to charge; but as a general idea:
You must put the price that makes it the best and easy Home Based Business Idea for you, and...
You must put the price that makes it the best Home Based Business Idea for your customer
You will always try to charge as much as you can, and your customer will always try to pay as less as he cans, so you both must meet the best Home Based Business in the middle.
But how can you find the middle, how can you find the best price that will be the best Home Based Business Idea for you and your customer?
I can help you with some ideas:
* Your price must both be appropriate and competitive.
* Can someone currently obtain this product or service elsewhere? If you are the only one and your product or service is really the best Home Based Business Idea of it's kind, there's a wide range of prices that might be right for you.
* How much do your competitors charge?
* Which price is enough high to give the idea that your offer is the best Home Based Business Idea?
* Which price is so high that you will end up without a sale?
* Which price is low enough to make your offer a bargain?
* Which price is so low that customers might get worried for an inferior quality?
So you must choose a price that gives a good perceived value, but you mustn't sell yourself short.
What are the pricing formula components?
* Direct Costs
Your Price is the result of adding the three of them.
Direct Costs are the costs you incur in doing your job: your time, telephone calls, postage, gas, printing, and your salary. You must assign a salary to yourself (time is money). In your salary remember to add enough to cover the hours of un billable time you spend marketing and administering.
Overhead are the general costs of doing business, like: office supplies, software, equipment, utilities, administrative costs, advertising and marketing expenses. If you are not sure you can multiply your hourly wage by two or three to cover overhead.
Profit is the amount that goes over and above Direct Costs and Overhead. Many experts say that once you have calculated all your direct and indirect cost you can add 15 to 20 percent or more.
Of course after this guide you are still guessing, so if you really want to go professional for your easy Home Based Business Idea you must Choose a Price That Sells
YOU MUST GIVE A PROFESSIONAL HOME BASED BUSINESS IMAGE!
Image building is not so much a matter of big budget but an attention to details attitude.
* Create your own custom designed logo (avoid choosing one from a standard catalog)
* Use your logo in a consistent way, use it on your business cards, e-mail, faxes, invoices, stationery and any other visual communications elements.
* Use top quality paper for letterhead and your easy Home Based Business Idea cards.
* Pay attention to the places where you meet with clients. If they come to your home, avoid having them walk through personal or family areas. If you can, meet them at restaurants or hotel lobbies.
* Use professionally written ads. What's the use of spending time and money with ads if they don't attract customers? They must attract traffic to your web site.!
* Use a professionally created Home Based Business web site design. What's the purpose of attracting lots of visitors if once on your web site they go away. Your web content must induce visitors to believe that yours is the best and easyest Home Based * Business Idea they can find, and become customers!
* Use a professionally created name for your Home Based Business and your web site. Does your Home Based Business name and your web site name give a clear idea of what you're offering?
When I use the word professional, you mustn't understand that for earning money with your Home Based Business Idea, you need to hire professional services, what I mean is that you must learn how to Sell Like a Professional, and if you agree with this idea read this: http://www.easy-home-business.com/improve/internet-home-business-opportunity.php
Written by Dr. Roberto A. Bonomi
About the Author
Dr. Roberto Bonomi is a successful e-book writer that shares his home business experience at: http://www.easy-home-business.com And you can post free your own articles, or find free articles for your web site or ezine at http://articles.drbonomi.com
Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/26776.html
|If you wish to add the above article to your website or newsletters then please include the "Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/26776.html" as shown above and make it hyperlinked.|
| Some other articles by Dr. Roberto A. Bonomi|
|Why should you care about return traffic|
The secret of a home business web site's success is the traffic to your web site..
And all you have to do is to attract as many new visitors as possible. ...
Spam guard your business
Have you started or are you thinking in starting an easy home business?
Then be carefull because spam guard may harm your business!
I bet that you know that the bulk e-mail marketing ...
Targeted Traffic Is The Secret For Good Sales!
What's a targeted traffic made of?
The people that wants to find on Internet, what you are offering on your ...
Are Top Web Sites Good For Everybody?
Top web sites are site lists focused around a common topic, for example clip art, pets, music etc.
Sites on these ...
The Viral Marketing Secrets Free Ebook
A free viral marketing system's knowledge can Change Your Online Business Forever...
From the Computer of Dr. Bonomi
Re: The Free Viral Marketing System's Secrets eBook
Karma versus Meditation
The Karma lives with us, the karma is part of our lives from the very moment of our birth to the moment of our death, because every time that we do something and even every ...