5 Reasons Master Resale Rights Are A Good Web Business Decision
By Noah Ulrich
Owning a website can and should be a very profitable endeavor. A good way to make money online is by selling ebooks and software with Master Resale Rights. Below are the top reasons Master resale rights are a viable web business solution, and why it needs to be something every web marketer should consider.
1. You don't have to make up any content. This is perhaps the single most important reason Master Resale Rights are a good web business decision. Every web business needs a product to sell, and with master resale rights, you do not have to create anything. All of the content is done for you. You now have a ready made product that you can sell for any price you want.**
**Please note: Most resale rights packages give you free control over pricing, however some packages have a minimum package price. This is necessary as to not undervalue the package itself. As a business owner, it is important to have a competitive price, but you do not want to make the price so low that it makes the package appear to be worthless. Placing minimum prices helps to keep the package value high so it does not become "just another junk eBook with resale rights." Please try to adhere to the pricing set by the original content creators.
2. It can be completely automated with no warehousing. Because the products you are selling are electronic, there are no physical goods to move or store. This makes storage and delivery completely free, as everything can be delivered through email, or through a download on your website. You can even set your business on "autopilot", so once a purchase is made, the customer is automatically delivered the link or email. This makes each transaction hands-free, and allows you to spend your time where it is needed most. (Like with your family/friends/dog/xbox.)
3. Most ebooks and software with Master Resale Rights have a pre-made sales page. This alone could save you hours of frustration. Every webmaster knows creating a good sales page is a difficult task, but most resale rights packages have already done this for you. Most of the sales pages are written by professionals and are very well done. Because of this, most do not require any changes however, you do have the option of editing the sales page to your liking if you feel it needs some touch ups to really shine.
4. You keep 100% of all profits earned. Unlike affiliate programs where you get only a percentage of each sale, with master resale rights you get to keep all of your profits. You only pay a one time fee to acquire the product and resale rights, then you will never have to pay another dime again. There are no royalties or other fees to pay either. Why join an affiliate program that gives only 30% commissions, when you can have 100% of all profits made by your site with the same amount of effort?
5. You can repackage your Master Resale Rights products. You can create an entirely unique, "brand new" package by combining 2 or more ebooks together to create a resale rights package that is exclusive to you and your site. This gives you an advantage over every other site selling similar products, by making your packages unique. This uniqueness gives your package more value, making the customer more likely to purchase from you.
As you can see, master resale rights are a very profitable business solution for any web business, or it can be a valuable addition to any existing web site looking to branch out to improve its bottom line. With billions of dollars in annual sales of ebooks, software, and information products, there is not an easier way to make money from an already popular trend in online marketing.
Noah Ulrich is webmaster of http://www.informativeresources.com His site maintains top rankings in all major search engines, and has maintained an online presence since 2001. His site provides top quality resale rights, guaranteed signups, and web traffic to businesses worldwide.
About the Author
Noah Ulrich is webmaster of http://www.informativeresources.com His site provides ebooks and software with resale rights, real web visitors, and guaranteed signups and referrals to online webmasters worldwide.
Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/23695.html
|If you wish to add the above article to your website or newsletters then please include the "Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/23695.html" as shown above and make it hyperlinked.|
| Some other articles by Noah Ulrich|
|Get the Most From Your Website – 10 Simple Steps|
In many cases, when we log on to the internet, we are looking for something. While our individual needs may vary, they are usually satisfied with the same instrument, a search engine. In the ...
10 Ways to Increase Web Traffic
Internet traffic is the life of any website or e-commerce business, and if you are an internet marketer, you already know that good traffic is not always easy to achieve. There are ...
5 Simple Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Techniques
The lifeblood of any website/ecommerce business is traffic, and every webmaster knows the best type of traffic is natural, organic search engine traffic. There are two very important ...
10 Ways To Make More Money In Network Marketing
Network Marketing is an excellent way for the "average Joe or Jane" to make an extra income. This business concept has been around for decades, and it will ...